This eBook of playdough recipes was designed with preschoolers, kindergarten and early first graders in mind featuring a 45 unique recipes for making playdough. From the classic recipe your grandmother made to modern recipes that provide undeniable texture, this playdough ebook is a must have in every early childhood classroom or home.
Playdough ACTIVITIES WILL HELP PRESCHOOLERS DEVELOP:
- hand muscle strength
- fine motor skills
- literacy and numeracy
- science concepts
Not to mention the therapeutic value playdough has for children!
All the playdough recipes in this eBook are unique. They each vary in texture, fragrancy, and consistency.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
This eBook includes 45 playdough recipes in three sections:
- Classic Playdough Recipes – These are the tried and true recipes that have been around for generations. Some are stovetop recipes while other are no-cook.
- Non-Traditional Playdough Recipes – These are the new recipes where the untraditional ingredients give a wide range of texture and consistencies.
- Scented Playdough Recipes – These recipes are more than just adding extracts to playdough. Learn all the different ways to give your playdoughs fragrance.
- Other Dough Recipes – Not playdough, per say, but the sensory doughs that are both mouldable and crumbly can be found here.
Each playdough recipe takes you step by step through the makiing process so you end up with perfect playdough every single time!
HOW TO USE THIS PLAYDOUGH RECIPE BOOK
The format of this playdough recipe book is designed to help the reader along to find exactly what they are looking for. Each recipe features:
- recipe details in the side bar – Is it no-cook? Is it taste-safe? Does it make a large batch? Does it call for cream of tartar? Etc.
- Tips in the sidebar, as well as suggestions on how to use the playdough.
- Materials and ingredient lists
- Easy to follow, numbered instructions
HOW TO ADD THESE TO WHAT YOU’RE ALREADY TEACHING
When doing activity or lesson planning, try one of these new playdough recipes. Gingerbread for Christmas. Peppermint for winter. Fizzy dough for summer. there are so many to choose from, you’ll have a new recipe to try all year long!
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD AND THEREFOR NO REFUND WILL BE OFFERED.
I’m Sarah, an educator turned stay-at-home-mama of five! I’m the owner and creator of Stay At Home Educator, a website about intentional teaching and purposeful learning in the early childhood years. I’ve taught a range of levels, from preschool to college and a little bit of everything in between. Right now my focus is teaching my children and running a preschool from my home. Credentials include: Bachelors in Art, Masters in Curriculum and Instruction.