This bundle features three units of preschool counting lesson plans offered in one download at a discounted price!
Based on five and ten frame math, the provided lessons are fun as well as effective!
From number identification and one to one correspondence to comparing quantities and composing ten, this set of preschool counting lesson plans will give any preschooler a strong foundation in number sense.
***This is a set of three units, but it has also discounted in a bundle with my Preschool Math Curriculum.***
COUNTING UNITS INCLUDED
- Counting 0-5
- Counting 0-10
- Counting 0-20
These counting units are based on ten frame methodology.
INCLUDED IN COUNTING UNITS
- 12 weeks of lesson plans
- 90+ hands-on activities
- 24 printable centers
- 24 optional literacy integration activities
DAILY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- problem of the day
- two read-aloud picture book recommendations (to reinforce that week’s focus skill)
- whole group concept activity
- two weekly math centers that reinforce that week’s focus skill
The purpose of these units are to: teach preschoolers one-to-one correspondence counting skills, comparing quantities, composing ten, and number identification from 0-20. This is met with short, hands-on, teacher-directed activities that are reinforced with included printable math centers that can be done individually or with a partner or small group.
24 PRESCHOOL COUNTING CENTERS
- 2-1 Spin and Build Five Frames
- 2-2 Counting Cards 0-20
- 2-3 Ten Frame Number Puzzles 0-20
- 2-4 Path Games
- 2-5 Ten Frame Play Dough Maths
- 2-6 Dot Counting Cards 0-20
- 2-7 Composing Five
- 2-8 Fill the Jar Roll and Count
- 4-1 Spin and Build Ten Frame Counting
- 4-2 Spin and Cover Grid Games
- 4-3 Matching Ten Frames
- 4-4 Ten Frame Clip Cards
- 4-5 Spin and Build Counting to Ten
- 4-6 Ten Frame Concentration
- 4-7 Make it Match Ten Frame Counting
- 4-8 Composing Ten
- 6-1 Ten Frame War
- 6-2 Build a Ten Frame Train
- 6-3 Sequencing Ten Frames
- 6-4 Shark Attack! Ten Frame Number Identification Game
- 6-5 Mixed Up Ten Frame Numbers
- 6-6 Twenty Apples on Top Counting Game
- 6-7 Building More and More
- 6-8 Roll and Double It
The preschool math curriculum also includes a teacher guide for implementing the curriculum in a spiral and unit based approach.
GET EVERYTHING IN THE PRESCHOOL MATH CURRICULUM
Want it all planned out for you? Then you will love this systematic Preschool Math Curriculum, which includes all nine units (that’s a year), as well as 72 printable and reusable math centers.
Get the whole Preschool Math Curriculum at a DISCOUNTED price!
***THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT AND THEREFORE NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.***
I’m Sarah, an educator turned stay-at-home-mama of five! I’m the owner and creator of Stay At Home Educator, a website about intentional teaching and purposeful learning in the early childhood years. I’ve taught a range of levels, from preschool to college and a little bit of everything in between. Right now my focus is teaching my children and running a preschool from my home. Credentials include: Bachelors in Art, Masters in Curriculum and Instruction.