Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics is a complete and comprehensive curriculum designed to teach your preschooler all five disciplines of math without the boring worksheets!
This bundle features three units of preschool counting lesson plans.
Counting Units Included:
- Counting 0-5
- Counting 0-10
- Counting 0-20
Based on five and ten frame math, the provided lessons are fun as well as effective!
From number identification and one to one correspondence to comparing quantities and composing ten, this set of preschool counting lesson plans will give any preschooler a strong foundation in number sense.
See the entire Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics Curriculum here.
Included in Each Unit:
- yearly scope and sequence
- daily learning routines
- weekly discovery concept prompts
- targeted, skill-based learning activities
- integrated literacy activities
- weekly printable math centers
- teaching tips
- bonus activities
Targeted Counting Skills in the Counting Preschool Units:
- quantification (knowledge of specific quantities)
- number identification (naming numbers)
- number order and sequencing
- counting with one-to-one correspondence (each number corresponds to one specific quantity)
- cardinality of number (recognizing that the last number said when counting is the number of total objects)
- conservation of number (understanding that the number of objects is always the same even when rearranged)
- subitizing (automatic recognition of set quantities)
- composing numbers (addition)
- decomposing numbers (subtraction)
These preschool counting skills are met with short, hands-on, daily learning routines and teacher-directed activities. They are reinforced with weekly printable math centers, weekly discovery concept activities, and integrated literacy activities.
Include 26 Printable Counting Centers!
Preschool Math Centers in Counting 0-5 Unit:
- 2-1 Spin and Build Five Frames
- 2-2 Counting Cards 0-20
- 2-3 Number Playdough Mats
- 2-4 Collecting Bears Grid Games
- 2-5 Dot Counting Cards
- 2-6 “Show Me”Five Frame Counting Cards
- 2-7 Number I Spy
- 2-8 Dice Counting Cards
Preschool Math Centers in Counting 0-10 Unit:
- 4-1 Spin and Build Ten Frame Counting
- 4-2 Ten Frame Puzzles
- 4-3 Ten Frame Number Match
- 4-4 Ten Frame Towers
- 4-5 Ten Frame Four in a Row
- 4-6 Ten Frame Tracing Cards
- 4-7 Ten Frame Clip Cards
- 4-8 Count and Build Mats
Preschool Math Centers in Counting 0-20 Unit:
- 6-1 Spin and Build to 20
- 6-2 To 20 Sequencing Mats
- 6-3 0-20 Counting Mats
- 6-4 0-20 Counting Puzzles
- 6-5 Build and Find Number Mats
- 6-6 Number Tracing 0-20
- 6-7 Milk and Cookies Numbers
- 6-8 Fishing for Numbers
The preschool math curriculum also includes a teacher guide for implementing the curriculum in a spiral and unit based approach.
GET EVERYTHING IN THE PRESCHOOL MATH CURRICULUM
Want it all planned out for you?
Then you will love this systematic Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics Curriculum, which includes all nine units (forty weeks), as well as 72 printable and reusable math centers.
Get the whole Preschool Math Curriculum at a DISCOUNTED price!
>>> Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics Curriculum <<<
Additional Required Materials
*** This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped. ***
Get everything you need to teach preschool counting in these counting lesson plans. It’s a bundle math unit of counting activities for preschoolers, including counting lessons, all in a single math bundle. These counting units in math have bundled counting so the counting lesson plans for preschool are already done for you. Use if as a kindergarten numbers learning pack.
There are no reviews yet.