Are you in search of an educational tool that will keep your little ones engaged and learning throughout the frosty winter season? Try out our Friendly Yetis Small Pack, brimming with six fun and educational activities and numerous variations of each!
Ideal for enriching your preschool or homeschool curriculum, or simply providing a fun distraction between snowman construction and warming up by the fire, this activity pack promises to exceed expectations!
Winter Printables for Preschoolers – Yetis Activities
Unleash your child’s potential with our array of winter-themed, printable activities:
- Yeti Ten Frame Playdough Mats
- Includes numbers 1-10
- Can be used with playdough or numerous other fine motor materials.
- Collect the Snowballs Path Games
- Includes five different games.
- Can be used in partner counting or racing path games.
- Includes printable dice.
- Yeti Patterning Cards
- Includes 8 different AB, AABB, and ABC pattern types.
- Yeti Visual Discrimination Cards
- Includes 8 visual differentiation cards.
- Great for learning while out and about or on-the-go.
- Yeti Alphabet Matching
- Upper and lower case matching activities for all 26 letters.
- Designed so they can also be sorting by groups.
- Yeti Says Letter Formation and Line Tracing Mats
- Includes all 26 letters of the alphabet.
- Each mat features letter formation as well as general tracing lines.
- Can be used with playdough or manipulatives for letter building.
Skills fostered in this pack include:
- visual discrimination
- letter recognition
- upper & lower case matching
- letter formation
- one to one correspondence
- number identification