Looking for something to help teach your preschoolers about rainbows, leprechauns and gold coins, as well as letters and numbers?! This St. Patrick’s Day Activity Pack includes six super fun activities and multiple variations of each!
In preschool, we use the month of March to teach our students about the weather and rainbows, but it’s also a time to have fun with leprechauns, fairies and gold coins! These printable St. Patrick’s Day activities are all about rainbows and all things green and yellow, making them the perfect supplement to your weather theme or St. Patrick’s Day parties.
- rainbow alphabet matching
- ten frame counting and addition board game
- pot of gold counting playdough mats
- St. Patrick’s Day finger trail pre-writing practice (These can also be used as tracing sheets, too!)
- Don’t Let the Leprechaun Steal Your Coins letter identification and counting game
- St. Patrick’s Day race to the top games (four variations!)
These printable St. Patrick’s Day activities are designed to be used again and again, and your preschooler will want to do them again and again for sure! Use them as small group activities, center activities, or quiet time activities!
Whether you’re looking for something to supplement your preschool or homeschooling curriculum, or looking for something to keep the children busy while during quiet time, this activity pack will not disappoint!