Scheduling is the art of planning your activities so you can achieve your goals in the tine you have available.
Sounds like the biggest teaching challenge, right? This Preschool Schedules Guidebook will walk you through the following dilemmas in developing a preschool schedule:
- why have a preschool schedule
- the differences between schedules and routines
- considerations when creating a preschool schedule
- what make a good schedule for preschoolers
- how to create a balanced schedule
- planning for transitions
- planning the order of activities
- 4 half-day preschool schedule examples
- visual scheduling
By the end of this short, 18-page e-book, you’ll know everything you need in order to create a preschool schedule that will maximize student learning while keeping it age appropriate.