This Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics Measurement Unit includes everything you need to teach measurement skills to your preschooler.
Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics is a complete and comprehensive curriculum designed to teach your preschooler all five disciplines of math without the boring worksheets!
Measurement Unit Includes:
- yearly scope and sequence
- daily learning routines
- weekly discovery concept prompts
- targeted, skill-based learning activities
- integrated literacy activities
- weekly printable math centers
- teaching tips
- bonus activities
In total, these measurement lesson plans for preschool includes four weeks of learning (20 days of lessons).
***This is a single unit for teaching math measurement for preschoolers. See the entire Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics Curriculum here. ***
Targeted Measurement Skills in the Measurement Preschool Unit:
- More and Less
- Number order according to quantity
- Size (big, bigger, biggest)
- Size comparison up to five objects
- Length, height, and weight comparisons
- Practice in non-standards units of measurement
These preschool measurement skills are met with short, hands-on, daily learning routines and teacher-directed activities. They are reinforced with weekly printable math centers, weekly discovery concept activities, and integrated literacy activities.
Includes Printable Measurement Math Centers!
Preschool Math Centers in Measurement Unit:
- 7-1 Animal Size Sequencing Cards
- 7-2 Gum Ball Machine Quantities
- 7-3 Making Height Tower Task Cards
- 7-4 Measuring Height Task Cards
- 7-5 Making Length Trains Task Cards
- 7-6 Measuring Length Task Cards
- 7-7 Making Weight Task Cards
- 7-8 Comparing Weight Task Cards
The preschool math curriculum also includes a teacher guide for implementing the curriculum in a spiral and unit based approach.
GET EVERYTHING IN THE PRESCHOOL MATH CURRICULUM
Want it all planned out for you?
Then you will love this systematic Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics Curriculum, which includes all nine units (forty weeks), as well as 72 printable and reusable math centers.
Get the whole Preschool Math Curriculum at a DISCOUNTED price!
Additional Required Materials
*** This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped. ***
This math unit teacher measurement for preschoolers in hands on measurement activities. Teaching measurement to preschoolers doesn’t get easier than these measurement preschool activities because they designed best for measurement activities for preschoolers. Loaded with preschool measuring activities and measuring activities preschool.