This Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics Comparing & Sorting Unit includes everything you need to teach sorting differentiation skills to your preschooler.
Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics is a complete and comprehensive curriculum designed to teach your preschooler all five disciplines of math without the boring worksheets!
Comparing & Sorting Unit Includes:
- yearly scope and sequence
- daily learning routines
- weekly discovery concept prompts
- targeted, skill-based learning activities
- integrated literacy activities
- weekly printable math centers
- teaching tips
- bonus activities
In total, these sorting lesson plans for preschool includes four weeks of learning (20 days of lessons).
***This is a single unit for teaching math sorting for preschoolers. See the entire Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics Curriculum here. ***
Targeted Sorting Skills in the Comparing & Sorting Preschool Unit:
- Make matches
- Identify sets
- Classify items by single attributes
- Classify items by multiple attributes
- Recognize and create patterns
- Understand patterns, relations, and functions
- Compare sets for differences and similarities
- Recognize relationships between sets
- Understand how rules apply to sets
These preschool sorting skills are met with short, hands-on, daily learning routines and teacher-directed activities. They are reinforced with weekly printable math centers, weekly discovery concept activities, and integrated literacy activities.
Includes Printable Comparing and Sorting Math Centers!
Preschool Math Centers in Sorting Unit:
- 1-1 Attribue Sorting Mats
- 1-2 Color/Shape Concentration
- 1-3 Everyday Shapes Clip Cards
- 1-4 Roll and cover Color Sorting
- 1-5 Sorting Animals Attributes
- 1-6 Shapes and Colors Two Attribute Sorting
- 1-7 Sorting Shapes Board Game
- 1-8 Sorting Size Shape Jars
The preschool math curriculum also includes a teacher guide for implementing the curriculum in a spiral and unit based approach.
GET EVERYTHING IN THE PRESCHOOL MATH CURRICULUM
Want it all planned out for you?
Then you will love this systematic Daily Lessons in Preschool Mathematics Curriculum, which includes all nine units (forty weeks), as well as 72 printable and reusable math centers.
Get the whole Preschool Math Curriculum at a DISCOUNTED price!
Additional Required Materials
*** This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped. ***
Get everything you need to teach preschool sorting in these sorting lesson plans for preschoolers. Sorting in math is made easy. Math sorting skills and differentiated activities for preschoolers make sorting preschool and sorting math activities a breeze. sorting in mathematics is a preschool math skill. Teach comparing and sorting with this preschool sorting unit.