Do you have a budding entomologist? This Insects Activity Pack is for your little one. Packed full of uniquely hands-on, printable insect activities, preschoolers love learning about their favorite six-legged friends with these insect activities.
This pack contains six fun and educational insect themed activities appropriate for preschool through kindergarten. Three activities are math based, three are literacy based. All are fun.
Insect activities in this pack include:
- Counting Insects 1-20 Ten Frame Playdough Mats
- Insects vs. Non-Insects Picture Sort
- Collecting Letters Insects Game
- Swat the Fly Alphabet Sequencing Game
- Ants at a Picnic Drop Counting
- Bugs on the Loose Number Identification Game
Preschoolers love seeing these insect printables at their preschool centers. They are perfect for a spring. Or perfect for anytime if you have a preschooler who loves looking under rocks for creep crawlies or who delights in butterflies and moths as the fly by. Moms love adding these to quiet time boxes. And both teachers and parents alike use this pack to supplement their bugs and butterflies preschool theme.