Ignite the spirit of friendship and kindness in your preschool classroom with our uniquely interactive Friendship Circle Time Small Pack. This pack is filled with six engaging activities that help students learn the value of being good friends.
With a mix of math and literacy-based tasks, it’s not just learning, it’s fun!
Use them during circle time or as an addition to your preschool centers during your friendship theme. Watch as your students form new bonds and strengthen old ones, all while having a blast. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to add a touch of fun and friendship to your classroom!
Friendship Activities for Preschool
- A Friend ___ Anchor Chart Helps
- Sized for pocket charts.
- Great for introducing friendship themes and kindness topics to preschoolers.
- Friends vs. No-Friendly Sorting Mats
- Colorful pictures for preschoolers to visual kindness
- High-Five Friends Interactive Booklets
- Encourages preschoolers to identify ways in which they can be a good friend.
- Friendship Visual Discrimination Cards
- Practice identifying acts of kindness.
- Promotes oral language development and conversation.
- Friendly Faces Ten Frame Addition Cards
- Ten frame addition to 10.
- Super Star Friends Alphabet Card Game
- Teaches letter recognition and upper & lower case matching skills.
- Helps preschoolers identify friendly acts.
Skills fostered in this pack include:
- pre-reading skills
- under sweep
- one to one correspondence in words
- visual discrimination
- addition to 10
- turn taking & game playing skills
Pair this with our Valentine’s Day Small Pack.
Perfect for circle time or as an addition to your preschool centers, these friendship printables are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Whether you’re enhancing your Valentine’s Day lesson plans or kicking off the new school year, this small pack of six printables is the must-have resource you need to engage your little learners!