Please feel free to use the information and ideas found on this blog. The ideas and files found on this blog are strictly for personal, classroom or public library use only. By using them, you agree that you will not copy or reproduce the ideas or files except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
If you want to use my ideas for your blog, for printed use, or for other personal use, classroom or public library use you must do all of the following:
- only use one picture in its original form (no cropping or editing)
- use no more than one sentence from my post which must be quoted as from my writing
- mention me, Sarah Punkoney as the author of Stay At Home Educator
- include a proper link back to the original post on this blog, Stay At Home Educator, outside of the photo credit if using a photo
You may not…
- repost any posts in their entirety on your blog or printed materials.
- use a photo without giving proper credit as outlined above.
- claim my ideas or files as your own.
- print my posts or files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- store or distribute my blog posts or files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (for example: Amazon Inspire, Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire, Facebook groups and forums, etc.)
If you feel you have a special situation…
Please contact me at email@example.com for permission.
This policy is valid from 20 June 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Sarah. (Sarah@stayathomeeducator.com). This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Stay At Home Educator is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Stay At Home Educator.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org